Many surgical procedures under local anaesthetic are performed in our bespoke theatre within The Coach House complex at 41 Goodwins Road.
A fully qualified team of nurses support our visiting consultants.
- Mr Paul Cullen: lipoma and skin lesion excisions, vasectomies, toenails and haemorrhoids
- Mr Hugh Warren: lipoma and skin lesion excisions, vasectomies, toenails, haemorrhoids and hernia repairs
- Mr Alan Eaton: vasectomies, circumcisions and hydrocele
- Mr Ajay Bendre: carpal tunnel release, trigger finger and ganglion excisions
- Mr Abhay Sharma: lipoma and skin lesion excisions, vasectomies toenails and haemorrhoids
- Carpal tunnel
- Excision of skin lesions
- Trigger finger release
- ingrowing toenails
- Injection or banding of haemorrhoids.
Treatment includes pre-operative assessment, operation and all necessary follow up. This service is free on the NHS.